Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Change....

Thank you to all of you for allowing me to share my frugal shopping experiences with you.  While I would love to continue doing this, it is currently taking too much time away from my family.  I'm also having unexpected difficulties with getting reimbursed from Google AdSense, so I've yet to make any money from advertisers.  When I get the time, I will look into other sources of generating income from advertisers and will start sharing bargains with you again.  In the meantime, you may want to check out some of the blogs that I find helpful:

forthemommas.com
thethriftycouple.com (great for diaper deals)
givemeneither.com
hip2save.com
savingaddiction.com (great for Meijer deals)
mojosavings.com
iheartriteaid.com
iheartwags.com
dealseekingmom.com

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this while you did! You got me hooked on finding the best deals (and a lot of free stuff)! :) Enjoy your family and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! I hope to be back at some point, but it is just too much right now. Hopefully you are able to keep saving through some of the other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the time you took to do this, Meredith! I enjoyed all of your frugal posts!!!

    ReplyDelete