Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back By Popular Demand....

....well, sort of.  I so appreciate all the kind words and encouragement you have all given me.  Your words and encouragement made me realize that I love doing this and need to find a way to fit it in, whether or not I earn any advertising money.  So here's what I'm thinking:
    
   When I discover an amazing bargain, I'll do my best to post it here and on our Facebook page, but when I'm running short on time, I'll just post it on Facebook.  I'll also post links of sale and coupon match ups for Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Meijer from other bargain/coupon blogs (as always, make sure you check your local ad to ensure that your store is running the same sale) to my facebook page only.  So if you don't want to miss a deal, make sure that you go HERE to like Bargains4Families on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment